Monday, April 29, 2013

THE FIRST 100 of LIFE AS IT REALLY IS

This is blog-post number 100. I have been pretty good at publishing new posts every week since May 25th, 2011 and it has been very enjoyable for me, and hopefully also for you.
The reason I started this blog LIFE AS IT REALLY IS, was to communicate on a more regular schedule with our families in Denmark and Sweden, as well as with the few friends we have here in the USA. I figured that about 10-15 readers would click in weekly - but I was wrong.
Today my blog has been visited by more than 15,000 readers from over 112 countries, and growing every day. I am so totally in awe. I have formed friendships with several people around the world through this blog and I still enjoy writing. The thing about the writing is that I still write "for me", just thoughts and ideas and stuff. That other people enjoy reading what I write is just so awesome - and I will write as long as you want to read what I write.
I thought that I would make the whole 100 posts library available to you, so you can either bookmark or favorite this specific post and read whenever you wish - as I'm sure you might have missed a few on the way - so no more excuses, huh? I hope you will enjoy and thank you so much for reading - really...
Abbreviations – the long version
Age – wanna be younger?
Asking Peter – watch out Dear Abby
Being in love - dramatically dims the light of common sense
Being shy – but being in control
Breaking up is hard to do – or too easy?
Cheating – not a nice thing to do
Children – I didn’t like them back then
Chivalry – what the heck happened?
Compliments – if you dare anymore
Consumers – we are not that ignorant
Cruising in a school bus – at 32,000 feet
Dating – a world of anxieties
Dear politician – ten generic demmandments to lead by
Diets – and good luck with that
Diversity – how awesome is that?
Dreams – not all about sex unfortunately
Fitness – actually rather awesome
Freedom of speech – with a big but
Giving thanks – but just once a year
Halloween – what you don’t know
Happy Kringle – and thank you so much
Holidays – to greet or not to greet
I do love you – but not that way
I have great taste – and so do you
It’s my birthday – so, whatever
Jealousy – a lousy emotion
Kissing – read this and is a kiss still a kiss?
Know thy neighbor – love is optional
Labor Day – a reason I came to America
Lego – pastel bricks helping with equality
Let’s talk about sex – but we really don’t
Life – the option really sucks
Lise, my doll – stuffing we find comfort in
Listen - if you want to know a secret
Logic – doesn’t always make sense
Music – are we really listening?
New Year resolutions – an A for effort
No explanation needed – but here it is anyways
People watching – and you are being watched
Perfection – isn’t that too boring?
Personal ads – and why it can work
Pets - are people too; whatever
Plastic surgery – should I get one?
Poetry oh poetry – yeah, whatever
Political correct – what’s up with that?
Relationships – am I any good at it?
Rubbernecking – not just for exercise
Rumors – please don’t start any about me
Same sex marriage – what’s the big deal?
Santa Claus – I finally know the truth
Say cheese – to delete or not to delete
Sex sells – and now you are curious
Singing – but do we really have to?
Skiing with Peter – if you dare
Speedos & Thongs – not a lot of cover up
Sports – are we having fun yet?
Taking me for granted – please don’t
Teenager – a world of confusion
Television – the more the better
Thanksgiving – and do you know why?
The island – who would you invite?
The lottery – do you really want to win?
The truth – can you handle it?
To tell you the truth – I don’t know if I’m lying
Travel – tripping the legal way
Traveling – the fun we can find
Trust – do we use it the right way?
Trying to comprehend - can make us dizzy
We are what we eat – I hope not
We dance – but why?
What in the world – good stuff to know
What’s in a name? – a lot and then some
Whatever – and stuff I don’t understand
Who am I really? – time to update me
Who’s to blame? – anybody but me
Women, me & equality (and it rhymes)
Young people – not getting enough credit

No comments:

Post a Comment